Community Satisfaction Survey
Inner West Council sought to examine community attitudes and perceptions towards current and future services and facilities provided by Council. Key objectives of the research included:
- Assessing and establishing the community’s priorities and satisfaction in relation to council activities, services, and facilities
- Identifying the community’s overall level of satisfaction with Council’s performance
- Identifying the community’s level of agreement with prompted statements surrounding wellbeing/connectedness
- Identifying methods of communication and engagement with Council
- Identifying priority areas for Council to focus on
Micromex Research was commissioned to undertake the work.
The sample consisted of a total of 1,002 residents.
850 of 1,002 respondents were selected by means of a computer based random selection process using the electronic White Pages.
The remaining 152 respondents were recruited via face-to-face intercept at a number of areas around the Inner West Council local government area, i.e. Addison Road Markets, Ashfield railway station, Marrickville railway station, and Woolworths Balmain.
The survey was conducted during the period 26th July – 12th August 2017 from 4:30pm to 8:30pm Monday to Friday, and from 10am to 4pm Saturday.
Full survey report
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: