Punch Park amenities block upgrade
We are upgrading Punch Park. The project includes:
- building a new toilet facility with:
- one unisex accessible cubicle; and
- a new baby change facility
- converting existing toilets to a new storeroom to support the clubhouse; and
- installing bicycle parking and a water station.
The new building design will be environmentally sustainable including:
- natural lighting and ventilation;
- water harvesting; and
- water energy saving fixtures.
The upgrade is part of the 2017 / 2018 Parks Building Capital Works Program
When will the upgrade occur?
Works will start in May 2018 and are expected to be completed by August 2018, weather permitting.
The hours of work will be:
- Monday to Friday - 7am and 5pm,
- Saturday - 8am to 1pm.
Access to the park
Some areas of the park will be closed to public use and access during construction.
For further information please contact Tony Nguyen, Property Project Manager, phone 02 9392 5152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org