Our new website is live
Thursday, 13 September 2018
The new Inner West Council website is now live with a host of enhanced accessibility and easy to navigate features.
Elcom Technology account manager Gavin Silver said his Sydney based company was proud to be selected to partner with Council to deliver the new website.
“We look forward to introducing new online services and continuing to make it easier for residents to obtain relevant information and access important services,” he said.
The website will deliver a range of practical, online benefits using the easiest, most up to date and accessible technology.
Residents and community groups can now submit their own community events for the what's on event calendar allowing the wider promotion of all our inner west community has to offer.
The website has also placed all the waste collection information in the one place so residents can find details about your next waste collections, see a calendar and or print a calendar for their fridge.
Some added specific website features include:
- The what’s on calendar that allows users to view all Council’s current coming events and filter events by type, category, location and date as well as submit their own community events.
- There is a map feature detailing interesting events and facilities based on address so residents can simply type in an address and see what's near them on the map.
- The search function has been designed to ensure users can find exactly what they are looking for with greatest ease by categories, document types and locations.
- The website offers a new newsletter format for a number of topics residents may want to subscribe to including What's On; Environment; Library; Sports and recreation and Arts and culture.
- Residents can find details about your next waste collections, see a calendar and or print a calendar for their fridge simply by typing in their address.
View www.innerwest.nsw.gov.au to check out the new site.