Dulwich Hill Village Fair
Sunday 11 September 2016, 10am – 4pm
Dulwich Hill Village Centre, Marrickville Road, Dulwich Hill
The Dulwich Hill Village Fair celebrates the delights of the Dulwich Hill village with live entertainment, children's activities and a huge mix of market stalls including handicrafts, home wares, children's toys and clothing and homemade preserves and sweets as well as a host of local foods including cakes, pastries, coffee, cheese and deli items and family favourites such as roast chicken.
Entertainment and activities
- 10.25am – Dulwich Hill High School of Visual Arts & Design Stage Band
- 10.50am – Sydney Self Defence
- 11.15am – Jubilate Singers
- 11.40am – Afro Kids
- 12.05pm – OFFICIAL WELCOME
- 12.30pm – Dulwich Hill Public School Senior Concert Band
- 12.55pm – Sabrina Soares
- 1.15pm – Australian Martial Arts Academy
- 1.40pm – Savvas
- 2.10pm – Ex Cassette
- 2.45pm – YuNiOn Taiko Percussion
- 3.15pm – Ivy Jane Browne
- 3.40pm – Zeus International Martial Arts
Loftus Play Park
- 10.00 to 4.00pm – Garden Games
- 10.15am – Misty Ridge Cuddly Animal Farm
- 10.30am – Tabetha Salmon
- 11.15am – Misty Ridge Cuddly Animal Farm
- 11.30am – Zoe Davis
- 12.15pm – Misty Ridge Cuddly Animal Farm
- 12.30pm – Rose Cole
- 1.15pm – Misty Ridge Cuddly Animal Farm
- 2.15pm – Misty Ridge Cuddly Animal Farm
Kids Play Park
- 10.00am – Dulwich Hill High School of Visual Arts Chamber Group
- 10.30am – YuNiOn Taiko Percussion
- 11.10am – Zeus International Martial Arts Academy
- 11.45am – Kinetic Kinship
- 12.20pm – Lolo Lovina
- 1.00pm – Sydney Self Defence
- 1.30pm – St Maroun's College Vocal Ensemble
- 2.00pm – Rose Cole
- 2.30pm – Australian Martial Arts Academy
- 10am to 4pm – The Village Blacksmith
All entertainment and activities are subject to change.
Be sure to swing by the Library's annual book sale, which is on allday outside the original library branch on Seaview Street. Pick up somepre-loved books for the bargain price of $1 for members and $2 fornon-members.
Emanuel Tsardoulias Community Library
Don't forget to visit Dulwich Hill's brand new Emanuel TsardouliasCommunity Library, which opens on the day of the Village Fair at the endof Seaview Street, just off New Canterbury Road. With its new books,magazines, movies, computers, comfy furniture and free Wi-Fi, theLibrary is your big free ideas store. Be sure to check it out, andbecome a member so you get cheaper books at the book sale!
To accommodate the Dulwich Hill Village Fair, bus diversions will be in place for routes 426 and 418. Full details are available here:
Stallholder applications for the Dulwich Hill Village Fair 2016 are now closed.
To be added to our reserve list, please email your full name, organisation, description of your product/service, contact numbers and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Performer applications for the Dulwich Hill Village Fair 2016 are now closed. If you missed the opportunity to apply but would like to be added to the reserve list, please contact Meryl Rogers at email@example.com and provide your full name, organisation, address, contact details and a short description of your performance style.
Find us on Facebook
Keep in touch and discuss Council's events and festivals on Facebook. Visit Inner West Council's Facebook page and click the "Like" button.