Inner West Aquatics Swim School:
- Offers learn to swim classes and squads for all ages and abilities
- Promotes swimming, water safety and survival programs throughout the Inner West community
- Aims to enrich lives through health and fitness in a fun and supportive environment
Our instructors and coaches are trained to the highest standard.
This commitment to training is to ensure we deliver the highest quality aquatic education to the Inner West community.
Your child's progress is monitored by our trained wet-deck supervisors and achievements can be tracked through our online parent portal.
Enrol online for Learn to Swim
Enrolling in our Learn to Swim program couldn't be easier with our online enrolments. Visit our enrolment page through the button below to join our program now!
Learn to Swim enrolment
Learn to Swim Inner West Fitness Pass
Inner West Council offer a value gym membership option to encourage healthy lifestyles at a discounted rate to those who have children in our Learn to Swim program. For every enrolled child in learn to swim, 1 guardian who lives in the same household can join our fitness pass membership at a discounted rate.
For only $33.09 per fortnight you get:
- Unlimited access to gym
- Access to group fitness classes
- Free fitness assessment and coaching program
- Unlimited access to pools
- Full access to Ashfield Aquatic Centre, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre, Fanny Durack Aquatic Centre, and Dawn Fraser Baths
Interested in this offer? Speak to our staff in centre today or call us on 9392 5400.