Home library service
Did you know your library offers a free home delivery service for eligible people?
This service is available to local residents who are:
• Unable to visit the library due to poor health
• Constrained by a disability
• Suffering from a chronic illness
• Frail aged
• Resident in a care facility
What is for Loan?
• Books (including large print)
• Talking books
• Music CDs
• Material in community languages
• Ask us about ebooks and other electronic material
How does it work?
• Home Library staff will discuss what you like to read, watch or listen to.
• Staff will develop a personal profile of your likes and dislikes to help with selection of materials.
• You may request specific titles.
• Your library items will be delivered to your home and exchanged on a regular basis - currently every 3 weeks.
Contact your local library for more information.
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: