Proposed Smith, Spindlers and Hogan Park Wellbeing Outdoor Gym
Following a Council resolution in 2016, Council has developed plans for an outdoor fitness and wellbeing gym for Smith, Spindlers and Hogan Park.
After receiving feedback from nearby residents, Council has configured the layout to be as compact as possible.
The location of this new facility takes into account:
- Proximity to local residents
- Accessibility for all ages and abilities
- Visibility of the site from other parts of the park
- Location on a regional recreation trail
- Shared Community Park Usage - including companion animal access, walking, running and passive recreational enjoyment.
Please provide feedback and let us know if you support the project or if you have comments or concerns.
Feedback: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron Callaghan on 9392 5634.
Click on image to enlarge
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: