What are Creative tours?
Creative spaces located in all wards of the Inner West Local Government Area (LGA) are invited to apply for participation in Creative Tours 2022. Tours will be held across the LGA in June, July, September, October and November. Creative Tours offers the public a curated selection of studios, galleries and artist run initiatives based on an engagement theme.
Applications are sought from creative spaces who could offer engagement experiences such as mini workshops, artist talks, workspace tours, demonstrations, performances and more.
Council are particularly seeking creative spaces that are:
• child/family friendly activities
• offer the work of indigenous artists
• disability accessible and inclusive spaces
• art therapy & mental wellbeing creative practices
• sustainable or environmentally friendly art
• rare or unusual art practices
• hidden/secret studios eg. home studios
Click here to view the Terms and Conditions (PDF 85.1KB) and Annexure A - Studio Checklist (PDF 68.2KB) documents for participation.
Apply to be part of Creative tours
Applications close at midday on Thursday 19 May 2022. All applicants will be notified whether successful or not.
For more information about Creative Tours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org