The Stepping Up Tweens Program provides tweens (students in years 5, 6 and 7) with opportunities to develop life skills, social skills, and safety / independence skills.
The program also supports transition from primary school to secondary school.
We also engage with parents / carers of tweens to support the skills development and capacity building of their children.
Details of our upcoming programs will be made available here.
Registration, Consent and Further Information
When our programs are open you can register here.
- Registrations essential and conditions apply
- Parents/guardians must complete the registration and consent form above to register, and provide consent for their child to participate
- Once Council receives your registration and consent form, you will receive an email (within 1 business day, where possible) to advise whether your registration has been successful or whether you have been waitlisted
- All Stepping Up activities are supervised by Inner West Council Council staff (Youth Workers)
- Participants are not permitted to leave a Stepping Up activity until the completion of the activity unless consent outlining alternative arrangements is provided in writing by a parent/guardian
- The information collected in the Stepping Up registration and consent form is for Council use only. Council uses this information for the purpose of delivering and managing the Stepping Up Program. This information is stored in a secure electronic record management system
- For further information contact Council on 9367 9271
- To cancel a booking contact Council on 9367 9271