Big Bike Day
Sunday 23 September 2018, 11am-2pm
You’re invited to Big Bike Day – an annual festival for keen, casual
and new bike riders of all ages. Big Bike Day is on Sunday 23 September 2018 and features:
- Free ice cream, bicycle-powered smoothies and coffee
- Free bike skills workshops for people of all ages and experience
- Free bicycle maintenance checks
- Free try-a-bike with local bicycle stores
- Free rock climbing, face painting, bicycle decorating and unicycle rides
Big Bike Day is in War Memorial Park, Leichhardt, on the corner of Catherine and Moore streets.
Join us for a guided bike ride along some of the Inner West's bike paths.
Big Bike Day is part of NSW Bike Week, supported by Transport for NSW.