Terms and Conditions 2021
Please note the following terms and conditions when hiring a venue:
- Bookings will not be accepted within seven (7) days of a proposed event date.
- You must be 18 years+ to book a Council community venue.
- You must book time for set up, pack up, and cleaning within your booked hire time.
- Bookings will not be confirmed until full payment of fees is made and all hirers are required to pay a Refundable Bond.
- You must attach a COVID-19 safety plan for your event to your booking request. Create one here on the NSW Government website.
- If engaging the services of contractor to conduct activities and or provide catering you must provide all necessary clearances, certificates, insurances and permits pertaining to the services provided, such as RSA certificates, food safety certificates, public liability insurance, working with children checks, police event notifications, etc.
- You must leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition.
- Smoking, pyrotechnics, open flames/fire pits or use of any smoke generating machines is prohibited in Council Venues or on Council grounds. If the fire alarm is activated unnecessarily for any reason you will be liable for the fine issued by the NSW Fire Brigade.
- Community Venues for hire are unstaffed venues, in the event of an emergency, call 000 for the police, ambulance or fire brigade. For access and maintenance issues, contact Inner West Council's After Hours Service on 02 9392 5000.
- In the event that there is a breach of the Conditions of Hire, you may be subject to damages including cancellation of the booking.