Ashfield Civic Centre activity rooms
Ashfield Civic Centre activity rooms are some of our community spaces available for hire.
Find us at
260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield
Phone: 02 9392 5000
- Therese Heffernan (Room 1): 23 people
- Patricia Blackman (Room 2): 35 people
- Peter Cross (Room 3): 35 people
- Irene Williams (Room 4): 35 people
- All rooms: 130 people maximum.
The rooms can opened up onto each other, so you can hire multiple or all rooms if you wish.
Fees and charges for hire
Apply online here
Alternatively you can use the form below:
Community venues and facilities fees and charges (PDF 718KB)
Complete the form below:
Community Venue Hire Form – Former Ashfield Council venues (PDF 896KB)
If you are applying for use of this facility for the purposes of hosting a same sex marriage, please indicate “Yes” in the Activity Details Section of the form.
- By post along with your cheque or money order made payable to Inner West Council to Petersham Service Centre, PO Box 14, Petersham NSW 2049.
- In person to Inner West Council Ashfield Service Centre between 8:40 am - 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Payments can be made by eftpos, cash, cheque, money order or credit card (all cards accepted).
Some payments can not be made by Credit Card, please see Fees and Charges above for details.