E-books and audio books
Borrow Box by Bolinda Digital eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Checkout 4 titles
- 21 day loan period
- Listen on your computer or use the Borrow Box App for your device
eLibrary 24/7 eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Checkout 20 titles
- 7, 14, or 21 day loan period
- Read on your computer or use the Libby App for your device
- Change reader settings: bright, sepia or dark
- Customise font styles, line spacing, weight and there is also an Open Dyslexic font available
- English and Chinese language e-books also available
ProQuest Ebook Central
- Download ebooks in ePUB and PDF formats to a compatible device
- You will need an Adobe ID, Adobe Digital Editions installed on your PC, or the Bluefire Reader App on your device
- 21 day loan period - automatically returned when the loan period expires.
Guide to ebooks (PDF 674.5KB) Guide to ebooks (DOCX 407.9KB)
Indyreads Independent publishers, self-published authors and a selection of material from our local history collection.
EBSCO eBooks Public Library Subscription Collection With more than 43,000 e-books chosen specifically for public libraries, this general reference collection features titles for both adults and juveniles, as well as best-selling and highly-recommended titles from industry leading publishers.
- To read an ebook online all you need is your library card number and your password. However if you would like to download an ebook for reading offline you will need to create an EBSCOhost account - the database will prompt you to create this.
- You will also need an Adobe ID, Adobe Digital Editions (for reading on a PC) and the Bluefire Reader App if you are planning to read your ebooks on a device
How to download EBSCO ebooks