Current customer enrolment
Steps to secure your ideal lesson time
Students currently swimming at LPAC are given preference to enrol in the following term.
Please check procedures below and enrol at the required time to ensure your place is secured.
LPAC Swim School accepts Visa, MasterCard and AMEX
Once the booking has been processed, you will be issued with a receipt as confirmation. This will outline start date, finish date, day, time, teacher, pool and level.
Please check all information on the receipt to ensure it is correct.
When to enrol?
Stage 1 - Same day and time class, Monday 17th -Sunday 23rd September
Enrol in week 9
Online, in person or phone (Monday to Friday 8.30am - 7pm/ weekends 8.30am - 4.30pm)
To secure your same class for the next term, enrolment will be required in the 2nd last week of each term.
If your child is currently swimming at LPAC, he/she will automatically be rolled over into the same day, time & level for the next term.
This enrolment will not be active until you follow up with payment. To secure this place please pay either online, by phone or at Centre
Please be advised that after the 23rd Sept, all positions will become available for stage 2 enrolments.
Please note: ONLINE BOOKINGS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE IN SAME DAY & TIMEBOOKING PERIOD
Due to a change in software across LPAC, online bookings will only be available in the "Same day & Time" booking period for Term 4 2018. Online bookings will be available again for Term 1 2019 bookings for the entirety of the bookings process.
Stage 2 - Promoted students and change of day and time,
Wednesday 26th September onwards.
Enrol into available classes from week 10
In person or phone bookings Monday to Friday 8.30am - 7pm / Weekends 8.30am - 4.30pm
How to enrol
You must be currently enrolled to utilise the online facility. Booking may also be made via phone or at the Centre.
To enrol online: ONLY AVAILABLE Mon 17th- Sun23rd September
1. You will need to have a LPAC customer number for each student. Your customer numbers often begins with letters, SE or LTSP, and are the numbers on your entry card/swipe card. This can be obtained from the centre if you have not been allocated a card.
2. Got to Online enrolment link below, click on GO TO ONLINE ENROLMENT link
3. Enter your customer number and click “GO”
4. The system looks up your previous classes. If not promoted you will be booked into STAGE 1 (week 9) and be given 1 option only, which will be your same day time and class from the previous term. Instructors are subject to change.
5. For promoted or changing day and time you will be booking in STAGE 2 (week 10)
6. Each student must be processed individually. At this time online does not have the capacity to enrol families in the one transaction. Prices will be adjusted in each transaction, e.g. 1st child, 2nd child, 3rd child costing. A credit card processing fee of 1.5% will be incurred per transaction.
7. Please note, that the following bookings cannot be processed via the online facility
- Squad multi books
- Performance squad
- Students that hold a credit
- Privates and special needs classes
These are to be processed via face to face or via phone.
8. If you need to make a change to your booking or have made an error while processing online, please contact the swim school office to assist. (02) 8061 9750 during business hours.
Online enrolment for Stage 2 is now closed. For Stage 2 enrolments, please call (02) 8061 9750 or attend the Centre.
Full payment is required at time of booking. LPAC accepts VISA, Mastercard and AMEX ( No AMEX online).
Please note that at time of enrolment instructors may not be confirmed and are therefore not guaranteed for the following term.