A nutritionist can be a first step to obtaining information and formulating a plan to reach your personal health and fitness goals.
A nutritionist can help with:
- losing or gaining weight
- finding more energy
- feeling better about yourself
- improving health, body image and lifestyle by creating lasting changes in behaviours and eating habits
Our Nutritionist - Melissa Tenho
Our on site nutritionist Melissa Tenho can be booked by appointment.
Read about Melissa here or to organise an appointment please email us at email@example.com.
|Initial consultation (1 hour)
|Subsequent consultations (1/2 hour)
- Masters of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science (nutrition and exercise)
- Senior First Aid
- Member of Dieticians Association of Australia
- 12 years clinical and corporate nutrition
- Variety of patients, sports groups and clients
Specialty areas of interest
- Weight management and weight loss
- Healthy eating
- Digestive health
- Cholesterol Management
- Recipes Meal and Snack Ideas
- Reading and Understanding Food Labels
- Food Choice
- Group Education
- EATING !
Health and fitness personal interests
- Surfing, Outdoor Activities
Melissa’s Message to the World
“Life is about finding balance"