A nutritionist can be a first step to obtaining information and formulating a plan to reach your personal health and fitness goals.
A nutristionist can help with:
- losing or gaining weight
- finding more energy
- feeling better about your-self
- improving health, body image and lifestyle by creating lasting changes in behaviours and eating habits
Our Nutritionist - Melissa Tenho
Our on site nutritionist Melissa Tenho can be booked on appointment.
Read about Melissa here or give her a call to organise an appointment on (02) 9555-8344.
|Initial consultation (1 hour)
|Subsequent consultations (1/2 hour)
- Masters of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science ( nutrition & exercise)
- Senior First Aid
- Member of Dieticians Assoc of Australia
- 6 years clinical and corporate nutrition
- Variety of patients, sports groups and clients
- Specialty areas of interest:
- Weight management and weight loss
- Healthy eating
- Digestive health
- Cholesterol Management
- Recipes Meal & Snack Ideas
- Reading & Understanding Food Labels
- Food Choice
- Group Education
- EATING !
Health and fitness personal interests
- Surfing, Outdoor Activities
Melissa’s Message to the World
“Life is about finding balance"