Share the Path
Share the Path is a campaign to educate and increase awareness of safe and responsible riding and walking on shared paths.
Share the Path team members will be available at selected shared paths around the community to educate and increase awareness about important shared path behaviour such as:
- Considering other path users
- Keeping left unless overtaking
- Riding at an appropriate speed
- Ringing the bell when passing other users
- Moving off the path if stopped
Please join us for information about cycling and walking around Sydney, a free bicycle tune up and other items to keep you safe and happy on shared paths.
We also run free cycling courses—visit our free cycling courses page for more information.
Share the Path Dates
- Wednesday 15 November 2017 at King George Park, Rozelle from 4pm-6pm
- Tuesday 21 November 2017 at Lilyfield Road (eastern end), Lilyfield from 4pm-6pm
Gracious Cycling Video from Sydney Cycleways
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: