What to do if your bin has not been collected
If your bin has not been collected, please check:
- That it is the correct collection day
- That the right bin is out on the right week, in the case of fortnightly collections
- That you have placed the correct materials in your bin
- That your bin weighs less than 70kg – if you cannot lift the front of the bin and move it with one hand, then it is too heavy.
If all of these are correct, please contact Customer Service and provide the following information:
- The type of collection missed: e.g. garbage, recycling, etc.
- The exact location of the missed collection, including the street address and the position (front, rear or side of the property)
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: