Marrickville Development Control Plan 2011
The Marrickville Development Control Plan (DCP) 2011 came into force on 15 December 2011, soon after the gazettal of the Marrickville Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2011.
The Marrickville DCP 2011 incorporates four amendments:
- Amendment No. 1, a 'housekeeping' amendment including a number of items, came into force on 11 December 2013.
- Amendment No. 3, which relates to revised masterplan controls for the former Marrickville Hospital site, came into force on 2 March 2015.
- Amendment No. 2, a further 'housekeeping' amendment including a number of items, came into force on 14 December 2015.
- Amendment No. 4, which relates to land at 141-161 New Canterbury Road, came into force on 5 February 2016.
The DCP is in ten parts, addressing:
- Development Application Guidelines
- Statutory Information
- Generic Provisions (relating to landscaping, car parking, fencing etc.)
- Subdivision, Amalgamation and Movement Networks
- Residential Development
- Commercial and Mixed Use Development
- Industrial Development
- Miscellaneous Development
- Strategic Context
Those parts contain controls which must be considered in the planning and design of any new development, from alterations and additions to a dwelling house, to new industrial buildings or shop top housing in town centres.
Download the Marrickville DCP 2011
These are small to medium size files (most are less than 10MB) that can be downloaded using most devices.
- Part 2 – Generic Provisions
- Part 4 – Residential Development
- Part 7 – Miscellaneous Development
- Part 9 – Strategic Context
* These sections will be completed at a later stage.
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: