Access Your Rates Notices Online
You can now receive your rates notices via email and online.
Register to receive your Council rates notice via email.
When your notice is ready, we'll send you an email
with your rates notice attached.
You can also log onto the secure site and access both your current
and past notices. They are identical to paper statements, you can save them on your
computer and you can print them out.
- It's convenient: You have access to all your rates notices 24 hours a day 7 days
a week. It's easy, fast and free.
- It's safe: Our secure site requires a simple and secure registration. This protects you from the risk of identity theft with the
less secure option of paper notices.
You can still elect to pay your rates via any of one of Council's
existing payments options.
Select the suburb of your property address to continue:
Inner West Council – Marrickville
Follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.marrickville.formsport.com.au
- Click on "Register"
- Enter your details as they appear on your rates notice
- Nominate the email address where you would like your eNotices sent
- Create your own username and password
- Click "Save"
It's that easy.
For more information on eNotices call us on (02) 02 9392 5000.
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: