Local Traffic Committee
The Local Traffic Committee advises Inner West Council on traffic and parking control matters for which Council has been delegated authority from NSW Roads and Maritime Services.
This committee replaces the individual traffic committees for the former Marrickville, Leichhardt and Ashfield councils.
This committee comprises the following members:
- One representative of Inner West Council
- One representative of the NSW Police from each Local Area Command (LAC) within the Inner West Council area: Newtown, Marrickville, Leichhardt and Ashfield
- One representative of NSW Roads and Maritime Services
- State Members of Parliament (MPs) for the electorates of Summer Hill, Newtown, Heffron, Canterbury, Strathfield and Balmain, or their nominees
The Local Traffic Committee is primarily a technical review and advisory committee. The committee considers the technical merits of proposals, ensuring that current technical guidelines are considered, and provides recommendations to Council for decision.
The committee meets at the following location:
- Petersham Service Centre, 2-14 Fisher Street, Petersham
Upcoming meeting dates
|Tuesday, 4 December 2018
||Petersham Service Centre, 2-14 Fisher Street, Petersham
| 2019 Meetings TBA
Agendas and reports for Local Traffic Committee meetings will be posted at the link below when available. If the listed papers are not linked, this means the papers are still being prepared. Please check back shortly.
Archives for the former Ashfield, Leichhardt and Marrickville Committees