School holiday care
Inner West Council's school holiday care services provide a safe, supervised and fun place for your child.
Our programs provide a wide range of supervised creative, recreational and play activities that assist in the social, emotional, creative and physical development of your child.
Our staff plans the program with input from the children attending the centre. Your child will be offered a balance of structured and unstructured activities providing stimulating, enjoyable and safe play opportunities.
Council operated services
Council operates school holiday services at the following schools:
- Camdenville Public School – Laura Street, Newtown
- Ferncourt Public School – Premier Street, Marrickville
- Stanmore Public School – Corner Holt and Cavendish Streets, Stanmore
If you need to contact any of our centres and they are closed, please call 02 9335 2008.
Opening dates and times
Camdenville, Ferncourt and Stanmore school holiday care will be open from 7am to 6.00pm daily on the following days:
- 16 April 2018 to 30 April 2018 inclusive (not open public holidays)
- Monday 19 March 2018: Programs available to families
- Monday 26 March 2018: Bookings open at Camdenville, Ferncourt and Stanmore
- Wednesday 29 March 2018, 6pm: Deadline for April booking requests to be considered for first round offers
- Friday 13 April: Last day of Term 4 2018
- Monday 30 April 2018: Pupil free day Term 2 2018
- Tuesday 1 May 2018: Term 2 commences
More information on school holiday care services can be found here:
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
The community engagement hub where you can get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: