Inner West Film Festival - EOI Now Open
We are looking for Expressions of Interests (EOIs) from suitably experienced cultural organisations or businesses to deliver an Inner West Film Festival.
Supporting creativity and cultural sustainability is extremely important to Inner West Council. Arts and culture are the engine for our economic and social life and together we share a creative identity. The Inner West is celebrated for its independent and dynamic creative sector, and the significant cultural contribution it makes locally, nationally and internationally. Inner West Council is committed to keeping culture at the heart of our people and places and providing leadership on urban cultural sustainability and equity.
The Inner West Film Festival will contribute to the Inner West’s reputation as a vibrant hub of creative and cultural activity. The aim of the festival is to:
- create a uniquely Inner West experience for both locals and visitors to the area
- showcase the Inner West and define the Inner West character
Inner West Council seeks to support creatives in this venture to showcase the best of the Inner West through funding and facilitation. We will provide up to $50,000 + GST in funding to the successful applicant as well as Council staff collaboration. Inner West Council will be the major partner for the festival.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate their knowledge, experience and capacity to successfully deliver the Inner West Film Festival 22-23 in their Expression of Interest application and would be required to:
- Have close ties to the Inner West
- Have a track record of successfully delivering significant and culturally important screen events to local audiences
- Provide information on key personnel and history of your organisation
- Be able to establish strategic alliances and partnerships
- Provide a Vision Statement outlining how the festival represents the Inner West
- Provide a strategic plan for the delivery of the Inner West Film Festival including a detailed activity plan and budget projections
- Provide a Risk Management Plan (including insurances with a minimum of $20 million public liability)
Expression of Interest is opened from 1 August until 22 August at 5pm.
How to apply
Online application forms can be found at the link below:
For more information please contact Council’s Event Manager, Michael Daly on 9392 5259 or email@example.com