Bike Maintenance Course
12 Mar 2017
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Annandale Community Centre
79 Johnston StreetAnnandale, NSW, Australia
This course is designed for those who want to be able to deal with common bike issues. You will learn about bicycle maintenance in a way that makes bicycle mechanics very easy to understand.
People leave the course with a really clear understanding of how their bike works and they have a lot of fun along the way. Following the course you’ll feel empowered to tackle most of the issues you could be confronted with whilst out and about on your bike.
- Tooling up: what do you need?
- Cleaning and lubrication the easy way
- Wheels off/wheels on & tyres off/tyres on
- Introduction to cable systems
- Brakes and gear adjustments (where time allows)
What to bring:
- A bike in good working order (preferable recently serviced). Having a reliable bicycle is important so that you can get the most out of the course
- A clean rag
This is a free event that requires registration.
This workshop is part of Inner West Council's free cycling courses. See descriptions of courses and all available dates here.