Sunday 21 May 2017, 11am–4pm
Heading into its fifth year, Celebrate 2044 – St Peters, Sydenham and Tempe's own community fair – celebrates the local area with a relaxed picnic style event on the greens at Tillman Park. In partnership with the local community, businesses and schools, the event will feature entertainment, local produce and activities for the whole family.
Celebrate 2044 will be held in Tillman Park, Tempe on Sunday 21 May 2017 from 11am to 4pm.
- 11.00am – 11.15am: Tempe High School Vocal Ensemble
- 11.25am – 11.40am: Tempe High School Concert Band
- 12.15am – 12.40pm: Official welcome
- 12.50pm – 1.10pm: Sydney Self Defence
- 1.20pm – 1.35pm: The Majestic Players
- 1.45pm – 2.00pm: St Peters Public School Choir
- 2.10pm – 2.25pm: Marrickville West Public School
- 2.35pm – 3.05pm: Apache
- 3.20pm – 3.50pm: Eden's March
Activities and demonstrations
- 11am – 4pm: Australian Wildlife Displays – Native Animal Show
- 11am – 4pm: Face Painting and Airbrush Tattoos
- 11am – 4pm: Stone Villa – Face Collage Workshop
- 11am – 4pm: Jumping Castle
- 11am – 4pm: Garden Games – Outdoor games including putt putt, egg and spoon. Races, sack races, giant Lego and more.
- 11am – 11.15am: Dog Logic Dog Training
- 11.25am – 12.00pm: Fire NSW – Fat Fire Demonstration
- 12.10pm – 12.25pm: Dog Logic Dog Training
- 1.40pm – 2.10pm: Sydney Self Defence
Note: The entertainment program is subject to change.
Stallholder applications for the 2017 edition of Celebrate 2044 closed on Monday 3 April at 9am.
If you would like to be added to the reserve list, please complete a late submission on the link below:
YOUR SAY INNER WEST
Your Say Inner West website
A community engagement hub for you to get involved in important projects that shape the future of the Inner West.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVICES IN YOUR AREA
Follow the links below to find contact details and services in your area: